• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]yess . anime fanatic ? .[/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

not really.. the next poster is 40 years old and above? :)
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh my... no hahaha im only 15 next is a gangster? haha
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha yes ! next is a ghost hunter ?
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No.. Next Is FriendsterElite.
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha yes .. next is a lawyer ? :D
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no next is a friendsterElite?
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes .. next is as body builder ? :lol:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no! .haha. `nxt is a dancer?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ kindda!! hehe.. [b]OT: emm outa here.. hanap ng bagong thread.. lol :)[/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^then ? :lol: next is a girl ?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no..... [b]next is alien??[/b]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no .. next is a gfx artist ?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.... next is singer?
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha! i love to sing! but not well. next loves FOOD!?
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahaha :D yepp the next post is going to be a friendsteraddict
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img] [b]now im maniac.... next is love electric music??[/b] [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img][/align]
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wrong.. next is friendstertalker?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img] [b]no.... next is smart and diligent??[/b] [img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/405/405422oh15jbnguy.gif[/img][/align]
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes?. lol!. haha. `next is a music lover?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:04

[ 10 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy