• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

.noo.. .stalker?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.. stalker of diane and cindy.. =D next, a dancer?
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kinda crip walker! next is noypi!!
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.yah. .nxt is [b]inlove??[/b] :lol:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah,! next is [b]insane.?[/b]
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.yah. :lol: .nxt one is a.. [b]music lover?[/b] :P
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes next is an addict?
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah on some things but not on drugs... next is still online!!
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.ofcourse!! :lol: .nxt is [b]'in a relationship'?[/b]
ayrish
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. :| next is humble..??
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... next is getting crazy???
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

im about to..yeah..! next has his/her own car?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope im still young... has a laptop???
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

that's me.. next.. a highschool student?
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope..:lol: nxt is a senior hs student
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. next is the nation's hope? =D
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. ahaha. :P nxt is a guy?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes! 100% =D next is shizzle?
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah. ur good at guessing kua. ahaha. :lol::D nxt is [b]16th[/b]? :eh:

Last edited by shizzle_819 (2008-05-16 01:18:16)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes... u2! =D next, friendster pro?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:29

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy