• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah.. smiling alone. :D next is listening to his/her fave song?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope... im not listening to anything... =D (except my fan :P) next poster is a person who already watch iron man on cinema...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

nah... nxt is alone and eating while surfing d internet?...
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. next is a member of black-pinkers-clan
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

yeah...:lol: next is sleepy?...
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. next is cute..?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahmf.. dunno.. ahihi.. next is a layout contributor..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. next poser loves his mom
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. next is a girl? :eh:
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.yess.eheh .a happy-go-lucky person?
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yess... nxt is a person...hehe..
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ako un.. crazy?
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

not.. cute??
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes? =( atenean?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. uenian . haha next is alone in is/her house ?:eh:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep. haha. nxt is an alien? :D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no! next is a college student?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

not me. --- @t : next to me has a +5 repu.. :D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. next is watching NBA playoffs?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

not me.. lol --- @t :next to me is a guy ..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:23

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy