• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

xenon
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yup a poltergeist?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]Na-ah . A creepy creature ? ;)[/b] [i]Last edited by obsessed95 (Tommorow 1 second before she died)[/i]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no! heheh next is no more obsessed? :D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no..i'm still obsessed with mah crush.. :wow: next, online games addict?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yap! next is dancer??
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. a scholar?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wekwek.not. love to be yourself?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. saw s murder scene?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. next is a addict??
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

addict x) next to me is a sexy girl ?
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ wooot~ oh well.. i think i am :eh: :arrow: bookworm?
vampknight08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope. loves to eat?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yep2x.. yer ryt.. ahihi.. next is inlove..
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nahh.. too young :D [yieee..‼] :lol: nxt is an elite? =|
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. a talker?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.yupss.hehe ..a stalker?wahaha
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. an atenean?
tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nope. Is a she?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. a he?
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes a he hahhahahahha.............................. next to me is smilling
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:31

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy