• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

marra06
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yess!! haha.. --- next is a band fan..
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:arrow: yup.. :arrow: next person loves chocolate?
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes next loves shoppig?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kindda!! --- next loves black?
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup next has cellphone? hehe
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sureness!! haha. :) --- next have laptop??
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup yup!.. next one loves to [b]draw[/b].. like me... =)

Last edited by +_ramza_+ (2008-04-11 06:13:28)

marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nope.. haha..-- dont have talent. ---- next is a [i]yosi[/i] addict?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope... next must be computer addict??
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

not sowh.. ahihi.. ahmf.. next is a happy person..
lolepop_squad
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope,,,im sad.. next is a male??
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

Gotcha! you're right. Next is my mom? mommy? is that you? :lol: :lol:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol.. harhar.. nope.:P next is a childish one?
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmm nope :D Watches Supernatural?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes... next is drug dealer?
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hahaha no. Plays any sport?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. haha :D --- next is a [i]gay[/i] person?
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

hha! No! i'm a BigGay! LMAO[: next is skinny?!
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. next is addicted to pictures?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

lol. yeah baby! -- next will be a senior queen?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:42

[ 9 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy