• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nyahahaha.....promoter wannabe~ next is someone that havent eat yet~
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah.. you've got me for the twice... :crybaby: next is the fans of dannnnsssen caramel ? :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you got me~ next is a new pro?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

where do you know about thiz ?? :arrow: [img]http://smiley.xtremenitro.on.web.id/onion/smiley/hee.gif[/img] :D next is a someone that changes a new ava ? :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope bro,, next is moderator wanna be??
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope :D next is moderator wanna be?? :eh: /c'mon cheuw/ :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yupz..hahaha next is happy people??
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes . :D next is a javascript's master? =D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe.. wajajajaja... next is good in dancing...
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Modern and cheer dancing? LOL. i`m on. Next one doesn't know me. right? :D
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

mmm, yup . :P the next poster can't swimming? :D
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

jah ~ i'm a swimmer... :angry: next, someone whose alone... :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ya~ha. :lol: [hr] Next is someone which i know him/her well. :)
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't think so . :P next is know who am i? :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I dunno who are u. :D [hr] Next is someone who know me?
nineclouds
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah, just a lil bit . :P next is a student who will get an exam? :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :lol: i hope next is moderator :D *girl*
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no, just a newbie , but a girl =) next is an info tech student? :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

noo.. next is handsome boy :question:
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha! yarr wrong honey. next will be, uhmm? funny?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:50

[ 9 queries - 0.141 second ]
Privacy Policy