• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:D I hope a can :D:D :arrow: the next poster is Linniie :penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. hahhaa next is like rain??

Last edited by cheuw (2008-03-15 09:13:28)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: never!! :arrow: the next psoter is [b]bratinela01[/b] :penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awtsz..why do u know?? :wallbash: ----- next poster loves japanese culture!! haha
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] labz even i dunno it :D next had much repu :question: [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/796/796027ssh94ytu29.gif[/img] [/color][/align]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: nope! :P :arrow: the next poster is already be my friend on FS :penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]edited[/b] haha!! yeah :wallbash::wallbash: ---- next poster loves the color black?? :ninja:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-15 09:26:02)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O you know that!! :arrow: the next poster love color pink :penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ye..i love pink..but i prefer choose black colour.. black is confident..(like clear!!) next is happy tommorow??

Last edited by cheuw (2008-03-15 09:31:03)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=| I think I'll never get the happiness tomorrow :wasted: :arrow: the next poster have 24 repu :rolleyes::eh::penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awtsz!! how do u know?? :wallbash: --- next poster have a sig that means [b]"Yesterday was hell But today I'm fine without you Runaway this time without you"[/b] :ninja:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:o OMG, you really really genius :wow: :idea: the next poster used this word as her siggy :arrow: [i]KOIZORA / 恋空 HEAVENLY DAYS mune no poketto no heya kimi no kieta nukumori wo sagasu yo mou ni doto kimi wo omou koto wa nakutemo mada sukoshi atatakai ano hibi ni kagi wo kakete[/i] :eh::eh::penguin::penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awtsz...thats not allowed!! haha..joke. ------- has a 5 repus :P

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-15 10:11:41)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O :disgust: i think you a mastermind :wallbash: :arrow: the next poster age is 16 years old :question:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha. im below 16!! :paranoid: ------- next poster always got miee!! :P
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope i'm 17 now next post is a girl?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D nope!! I'm a boy :cool: :arrow: The next poster live in singapore? :paranoid:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha.no!! ------- next is online!! haha
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: of course :P :arrow: the next poster used overlay on her FS :penguin::penguin: [spoiler]where are you from, bratinela? :D [/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah its miee *u search.haha* --------- next is very kind to miee @hotaru:BTW, [spoiler]i cant see ur FS it always hang when i open it =|[/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-15 10:37:31)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:47

[ 9 queries - 0.156 second ]
Privacy Policy