• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

bakery
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no . :D the next is someone who confused for the final exam? :eh: :penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes..you're right.. next is never want final exam??
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mm,, i dont think so my dear.. =D next poster is handsome like me :cool:=D
bodol
» n00b
1969-12-31

no . i'm more handsome than you . :P the next is a criminal? :cool:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. next is a cute?
bodol
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, i wish .. :P the next is good at making javascript? :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope..but a little next is like ftalk?
bodol
» n00b
1969-12-31

of course . :thumbsup: the next is a loser ? =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope next is selfish??
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. next is kind?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whooaahh.. yep2x.. ahihi.. next is so kind.. wahahahaha...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thank You~ =D next is a Sloth?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope next is a smart people??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ting tong~ =D next is.......someone who doesntnt have any idea about who's the next poster after him/her?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mmmmm..... i dont think so my friend.... ;] next poster is a dictator like hitler =D=D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

teet toot~ you're wrong,dude~ =D next is someone who wanna go to england?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sure!!! absolutely!!! :o:o:o gotta go right now... :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin: kidding :P:P next poster is a japanese freak?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nyaa~ congrats~~ next poster have >certain romance in his Caption
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: this mean ur right.... :D next poster have a holiday tomorrow...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

everybody have...... :| next poster is a college student?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:42

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy