• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Hmmm. Sure? :lol: Plays basketball?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

uhmm not really... loves starbucks coffee??
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nopee.. lol a warfreak? :o
hannahwashere
» n00b
1969-12-31

nuhh really. next is prob. a -nerd?
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nah. :P a gay?. haha.
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope! next has 7 repu
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup. next has 24 repu? :P
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes!!! ahehe next has an 8 in her username
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup. haha. i guess we're gud at guessing siz. :P her caption is 'tnx sis april'.? :eh:
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what! you know! ahehe yah I agree.. next has the words "cliquee mee!!" in her sig
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope,,// next has [b]text only[/b] in siggs?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh you got me! next has the words `gOo fiNd yourself-darn. in her caption
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yepzz. lol. yu are really good guesser. haha. next will have blue theme in ava..?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.. maybe.. ahahaha yes!! next has a wordpress blog
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yaPZ,, you got it.. i've one.. but i never update it again.. :lol::lol::lol::lol: next is ♀ (girl)??
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. lol. :D ----- next has a request thread here?
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. i wish i had. =) a gfx lover?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeps.. hehe . :) ---- a thread starter?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope. a moody person?
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes maganda?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:42

[ 9 queries - 0.528 second ]
Privacy Policy