• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

u min abroad? yaha~ next wanna go to japan like me XD
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^yeah,yeah..wanna go there!!!! wanna have the latest gadgets!XD wants to swim in a pool of money?? (you'll smell money afterwards :P )
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyahaha... how i wish i could.... ---> next has more than 5 siblings???
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. :lol: [hr] someone whose taken already?
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]no. it's wrong.. hehe.. ----- nxt will have anime siggy?![/b]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no... hehehe... ---> next has at least two ex girl/boy friends???
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh :D [hr] next use an anime/game siggy?
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. next is pretty?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hope yeah =D next is cute boy?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

That me? next is a girl from philipines?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no.bradahh.. next is have reputation more than 15
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yesh :D [hr] Next is Harviiibz??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah =D next is a monster?
bakery
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope . :P the next poster live in Japan? :paranoid:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i hope so..but..urgh=D next is a filipino?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nopely :D next its cute girl?
bakery
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope . i'm a cute boy . =D :penguin: the next poster don't have gender status? =D :penguin:
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i do have..:P next is in a relationship?
bakery
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes . :wow: the next is a cute girl? :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cute boy~haha~ next is a High school student?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:56

[ 9 queries - 0.924 second ]
Privacy Policy