• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hell no. :O im normal friend. :lol: [hr] next is khristel jane? :paranoid:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes ur ryt!! next is a childish?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah~ sometimes :D [hr] next is someone who used her pic as her ava?
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. next is an adik?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

adik of what? :D [hr] next after me still khristel?
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah ur ryt again.. next is an actor?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. im a girl :lol: [hr] nxt someone who have "saying goodbye" on her siggy?
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. next is inluv?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha. sorry. no. just crushing. :lol: [hr] next is a girl named khristel? :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:crybaby: I'm a boy!! :wallbash::P:penguin::penguin: :arrow: The next poster is a FS user :lol::penguin::penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh. ofcourse. if im not a FS user. i'll never know this forum. :D [hr] next is a member who agree to all the rules in here?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Yep!! <--- :/ but the truth is I don't really care about rules :D:D :arrow: the next poster is :/ my friend? :penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If u think Im ur friend. then ur guess is rite! :D [hr] the next after me. is you!
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O whoaaa!! You can't make a guess like that, of course this is me :wallbash::wallbash: :arrow: The next poster is :/ fTalk member :P:penguin::penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. :D im not ftalk member. but ft. :lol: [hr] the next poser is a ripper?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yep!! <-- :paranoid::penguin::penguin: :arrow: is a girl :paranoid::penguin::penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh. but im afraid im not a 100% girl. :lol: [hr] the next one is sumone who always visit this section?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes... i lup this section,, next is fti member??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yepp. :D [hr] next is loelo? :eh:
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup... you'r right yun :D hmm..next is girl??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:12

[ 10 queries - 0.107 second ]
Privacy Policy