• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

whoooaaahh.. no comment.. ahihi.. nxt is honor student..
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope! :D :arrow: the next poster have more than 1 acc FS :question:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope. next is mah [b]sist 3square[/b]?? :D:D:D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:mad: Don't call me like that :ninja: :arrow: the next poster is [b]my lovely bro[/b] :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :lol: next is sist 3square who didnt lyk her name :lol:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. n0pe.. nxt is a dancer..
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ nope! :arrow: the next poster is my biggest fan :cool: :penguin:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hahahaa .. i'm not ur fan , but i'm hotaru's fan ;) next ... love shopping ? :lol:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=D I'm the Hotaru :P nope! :P :arrow: the next poster is a girl =D:penguin:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What should i answer this question? =| Who'll post next is Ephemeral. =d:P (How come?:lol:)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.. the next is anima lovers
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D yepp the next poster is FeenQueGurl :P
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what u mean??:| the next is always online every day..every time..
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeaa .. =D addicted to game ?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe.. ahihi.. sweet lover?!
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yesss.. next is use firefox??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:puke:never :puke: im totaly ie holic :wow: next is my secret admirer :D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wasted: who's that stupid person :disgust: :P nope!! :arrow: the next poster is my biggest fans :cool: :penguin:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nooooooo... the next is always miss me??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:P not really. :arrow: the next poster is my cute lil sister, but she's not more cute than me :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:25

[ 9 queries - 0.633 second ]
Privacy Policy