• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes..of course...jaahh the next is missing me??:D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:D Yep my lil sister :P :arrow: The next poster still my lil sister :question:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeps my bro..you re right the next who give me + reputation??
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha.i didnt =D --- next with the rank maniac??
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no..sist the next is angry with trendymocha??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Nope!! Even he/her give me 999999999 [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_minus.gif[/img] :D I don't mind, and I don't care :lol: :arrow: The next poster have more than 2 repu :D
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

unfortunately i still don't have repu..,=( next is a gender confused? :lol:

Last edited by peachcute_18 (2008-03-12 10:18:46)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no... next is like ftalk??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D not really.. :arrow: the next poster from pinoy :D
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yep..filipina here;) next is from indo?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope khat..=D next.., is a boy?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girl.. next is a drug user?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whooaahh.. n0pe my dear.. what the.. ahihi.. niweix.. next is a music lover?!
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yep! :D :arrow: have below than 5 repu :/
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hahahaha.. =D check it <--- next is girl :D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:P Your guess never right [b]bro[/b]! :arrow: the next poster in loph with someone, but he can't say that :lol:
myself108
» n00b
1969-12-31

ummm. maybe i dont really know the next person will be 17 years old?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ Wow, you're right :redface: :rolleyes: if you say that 3 years ago :P :arrow: The next poster from pinoy? :paranoid: :eh:

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-13 03:39:18)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope [spoiler] im right, u're sist =D [/spoiler] next is girl, with use square as her username =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:mad: wrong! :arrow: the next poster is my biggest fan :cool: :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:24

[ 9 queries - 0.662 second ]
Privacy Policy