• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. :) the next poster is a perfume addict? :/
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no...hehe... next will be a paramore fan!!..??...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yuppie... have a pet?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yup . :D the next poster have a fan profile? :cool:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no~ next poster is a friendster addict?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes, im addicted ... :D the next is someone who lives in Indonesia? :P

Last edited by cremonti (2008-02-19 02:16:38)

useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no next is cremonti?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

good feeling . =D next is useless? =D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ nope :arrow: a guy who has a great smile :eh:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

you're right . :D =D the next can run all along day? =D :penguin: :penguin:
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.hahahahah next is a girl
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope . =D the next is an emo freak?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nope. :arrow: sweet girl :question:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ maybe ,, maybe not :P :arrow: someone who likes to be my friend? ;) :D

Last edited by bembi (2008-02-20 18:03:34)

_silent.sand_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hmmm, :eh: [i]maybe? [/i]:D Just watchd a funny movie. | V[/align]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ahm.. not really. :P :arrow: a newbiiw who loves to post :P
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

NOPE .. the next post is FRIENDSTERMANIAC :cool:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yup . :D the next is a transgender? =D :D
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

transgender ??? ohh nope ., The next is Criminal ?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

of course not . =D the next is a romantic person? :rose: :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy