• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

not so.. avid fan of avril?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

not so...hehehe!!! :D next..... moody person??

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-01-10 00:27:09)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yup! Very moody.... hehe Next poster Graphic Expert..
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm humble. :lol: :lol: jokes, I think it's not me. ;) Anime fanatic? :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ofcoz~ hehehe~ kute person?
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Im humble again. wuahaha.. =D =D TOPIC: High school student?
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope. a college stud... :D next...loves koreanovela..

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-01-10 09:12:21)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

koreannovela?dont know tat..but i like korean dramas... Um...Rich person?
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]not as rich as donald trump..but we eat!..(if that makes sense!):D[/b] -0- [b]coffee maniac?[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink][u][b]Not[/b][/u] so.. - :D - Friendster addict?[/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what?? d rank here, or addict of fs~ if rank, noe~ hoho~moderator??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

u got me again linnie!! =D aem. someone ? a human?? :lol:
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yup you got it right haha! A Friendster addict??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahha. kinda be like that! =D aem. love to eat?? :lol:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup,that's rite. Eating is my habit.. :D Next is,a moderator? :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha. again. aem. love having fun?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My daily Job.... Overlay profile user?
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

before..not now.. an emo?
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahah. opps not me.. :eh: a mod..
i'mhere.it
» n00b
1969-12-31

hho. wrong! ciakakak. mm. hs student?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:34

[ 9 queries - 0.212 second ]
Privacy Policy