• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

blueprincez. please dont double posting. yepp. an active one. :D next. rarely to take bath? =D =D
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hha no ! :D next. . . vegetarian ?
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope ^^ a fashionista ??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha. not really. but lovin to have different style. =| :D aem. like britney? :eh: =D
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nooooooooooo .... hahah but i like her songs^^ moderator ?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

noo. . . :D next. . . love to hang out ?
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes yes yes yes 100% =) =) =) married ?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahah. its still a long journey for me. aem. complicated?
expect
» n00b
1969-12-31

taken?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

perhaps. hhahhaha. :lol: aem. available? :eh:
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup :eh: busted ??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahahha. never busted. =D =D =D aem. thirsty?
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

totally! i need water.. :drool: the next one needs to use the bathroom? :penguin:
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope ^^ hahah a girl?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yepp. a half-girl? =D =D
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no .. :O haha ... next .. loves to eat eggs .. ehe
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hhahha. kiddin gracie. ;] nope. i eat eggs rarely. love to have eggs? =D
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love to have eggs ? :O aha ... wat does it mean ? ehe .. just kiddin ^^ but idk wat is the answer ? hehe ... next question pls ^^ i dont know ehe . im xo0rie ^^ next .. sad?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh. im sad. :( aem. happy? :eh:
gracie fashonista
» FTalker
1969-12-31

50% no 50% yes.. hehe want to peep ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy