• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

maybe :D good at drawing? :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. the next poster is having a wonderful day today??..
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Not really.. usual.. the next poster is a Rasta?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

noo :D anime freak?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mmm not really... :) the next poster is a fan of F4? :D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

noo .. :eh: the next poster is a dreamer? :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes! the next poser is friendster addict
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. the next poster is super friendly?..
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aahh..kinda:) next poster is a poser?? :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im not a poser :retard: a person who love his/her mom so much?
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... the next poster is cute girl/boy
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my avie?? yes..bwahahaha.. nxt poster is a celebrity?>? hahah:)
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

i wish .. =D the next is good at tweaking fs ? =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bad.... next poster is a latecomer?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. the next poster has a politician relative???
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sk coucilor here :lol: the next will be a girl??
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes.. the next poster is inlove?? :wow:
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.. never been in love :lol: the next poster will ba a talker?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster know how to play piano??
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. da next poster is know how to read and write??. :paranoid: :paranoid: ami ryt??,,am i ryt?? =D =D =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:44

[ 9 queries - 0.896 second ]
Privacy Policy