• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

cremonti
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

you're wrong . :D im from Jakarta . =D The next poster si from somewhere in philippines? :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes yes :eh: from cavite pelepens :D the next poster has 3 repu? :paranoid:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . :P the next like use :wallbash: in posting? :D
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no... next is cute?
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ aw,, u should be the judge for that :arrow:next on me will be a teenager who loves bubblegum?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) the next poster is miss bembi? :)
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D:D:D:D:D :lol: Nope!! :arrow: Newbie? :paranoid:
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes, i am . =( the next has a lot of friends? :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

not many but ok.... the next is from indonesian??
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes . chayo fti ! :D the next is anime freak? :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes... the next is love naruto???
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh xDD a member from phil?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes yes :eh::eh: the next poster loves to chew bubble gum? :paranoid:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes. the next poster is a cute girl?
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no, im a cute boy . =D the next is a siggy master? :cool:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah....Teet Toot...... next is an css expert?
Powerfulkids
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope , i am newbie css ? next : Member of malay ?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no..i 'm from indonesian too.. next : a smart boy??
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope but a samrt girl lol! I'm a girl hehe:D next poster likes music?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope~ next is member who labb to go to here??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:49

[ 9 queries - 1.004 second ]
Privacy Policy