• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

cremonti
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

noo .. :o the next poster is a gambler ? :eh: :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no :) the nxt poster is good at making layouts?..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aha maybe :D someone named n? :lol:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm...no..!! the next poster is hmm..Let me think.. aurgghh..faithful to his gf/bf?? =D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. :) the next poster is a MCR fan?..
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha. u got me nik! :lol: love music?
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.. the next one who will post will die
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha. im not die yet. :lol: next is a human?
okokpenguin
» n00b
1969-12-31

omg. how'd you guess? haha. next to me's gwapo :D:D lol
kylemido
» n00b
1969-12-31

your right!!! haha...next to me's ugly
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

auhmm..yah ;) the next poster is crazy?? :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster never dream while sleeping, in his whole life??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ohh, nope~ im dreamholic~ next is cartoon luver?~
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no... a gay:)??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope~ im girl~ next is girl?~
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes, i am a girl. the next poster is a chicosci fan.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. :) the next poster has 20/20 eye vision??
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

yeah . yes . =D =D the next has 500 repu ? :D :thumbsup: :eh:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. :) the next poster loves to laugh?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a lot :lol: :lol: the next poster is good at Cooking?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 9 queries - 0.647 second ]
Privacy Policy