• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

=d=d=d u got me! the next poster is ほたる? =d=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:wallbash: my bad day. the next poster still deathwish4MCR-freak-dude :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=d=d yeah dude the next is the only user with hiragana username? :lol:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O i'm the only? :/:paranoid::disgust::redface: the next is a MCR fans? =D=D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=d=d=d yesh the next is user use anime avatar?=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: my super duper bad day. the next is user use anime avatar too?=D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=d=d how do know it?:O :P the next one use caption › Telling lies is hard... ??=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash::wallbash: i won't give up the next one use caption › even L couldnt resist it! :P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:P hahaha yesh the next one is use location : My own world... :P?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:mad: i'll change it... :wallbash: the next one is use location : besaid, SPIRA :rolleyes:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:paranoid::paranoid: haha. this getting fun =d the next one was registered on 2008-01-27 =d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: so damn funny. :wallbash: can i change my registered date? :eh: the next one was registered on 2006-10-02 :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no u can hotaru :P ahhahaw. geetting hot rite nw =d the next one is talker? :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

do you think this a guess the rank? :lol: :wallbash::wallbash: but u're right.. the next poster is a girl? :wow:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahaha yesh :D the next one is a boy?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep :cool: the next poster is use this avatar [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/67.gif[/img] =D=D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:O OMG. :lol: yeah. :P the next one using this : [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/70054.jpg[/img] =d=d=d=d :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:mad: hey! don't steal my mind :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: thats my questions :mad::mad: the next poster is from indonesian =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah the next one use this siggy [i]I can feel the pain is deep inside your heart... But I never find that... You put up walls in you heart, don't you...? You can't keep telling yourself that it's okay... Have you ever thought that what you seek may be closer than you think?[/i][i][/i]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:mad: i'll change thats word :P the next poster have 53 repu =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:05

[ 11 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy