• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:redface: you always right :P:penguin: :arrow: the next poster have a caption [b]› daisuki dayo!! ♥[/b] :P:penguin: [spoiler]:D It's okay ;) =( I think I already get bored with FS :wallbash:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

of course ur right!! --- loves the color red && black?? *i cant think of any questions* [spoiler]sweet :redface:[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O OMG, you know that things too :wallbash::penguin: :arrow: like to editing a picture :question::penguin: [spoiler]:redface: whoaaaaaa!! you say that again :P:penguin:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

am i correct?? yeah!! i like to edit pics. ---------- can read hiragana!? [spoiler]what did i say again??[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=( no, I hope I can :crybaby: :arrow: the next poster love anime too, like me? :question: [spoiler]:redface: you say :arrow: sweet :redface: :D again :P:penguin:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah.i love anime too! :D ------- knows the language of indonesian!? [spoiler]i thought u can read hiragana??[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Yes!! Of course I can :D <--- I'm Indonesian :P:penguin: :arrow: The next poster have half japan blood :question: [spoiler]:( no, I can't.. :D do you want to teach me a little :redface::penguin:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope!!hahaha ----- is very kind to miee?? [spoiler]do u want?? hahaha[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:paranoid: It's me :redface::penguin: :arrow: The next poster want to go to philipines? :P:penguin: [spoiler]:D if you want to teach me, I'll be very very happy :):penguin:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awtsz..how `d u know about that!? :ninja: --- next want to learn japanese :P [spoiler] but i`ll tell u its kinda hard :P[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:redface: so much :P:penguin: :arrow: the next poster from philipines :question: [spoiler]=( It's kinda hard? :D I think I must learn other language :P:penguin:[/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sorry~ :P next poster is linnie's brother~
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no ------- a bleach fan?? *i dunno if ur a fan of bleach* :P

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-15 12:37:11)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uhmm sorry em not.. hehee the next poster is uhmm.. knows japanese?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what japanese? movies, music, or hiragana/katakana :D :arrow: fan of bleach? :D:penguin:

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-15 12:45:02)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah!! ----- deathnote fan??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Yep!! =( :arrow: deathnote fan too? :eh::penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yey! a deathnote fan here!! -- next will gonna be [s]hotaru[/s] i mean ほたる!!
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: you right :P :arrow: the next poster will love this ava [img]http://h1.ripway.com/ShindarA/25655.gif[/img] [spoiler][b]@Bratinela[/b] :D I give that ava to you ;) I hope you like it :D[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yey! i love it!! ---- next is the one who gave me a deathnote ava.!? [spoiler]i`ll use it[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy