• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:redface: yep.. :arrow: the next poster will use my gift to her as her ava :question: [spoiler]:D:rose: thanks a lot :redface::penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah!! :D ---- love shiseiten??? [spoiler] im so sleepy already...got to sleep ..おやすみ[/spoiler]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not so....i love all of SDK characters~ next poster is one of hotaru's best friend? [spoiler]uhuk,uhuk... :P kayaknya bentar lagi ad yg mao bg bg PJ nih...[/spoiler]

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-03-15 13:29:38)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: I'm the Hotaru :P :arrow: The next poster will miss me when I'm off :question: [spoiler]:) Goodnight Have a nice dream :rose: :redface::penguin:[/spoiler]
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.., you got me lil bro.., i'll miss you!!! =) next has a blue socks and wears it in school? :question:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Nope :D :arrow: the next poster wanna say something to me :question: [i]@Off[/i] :D big sister, I miss you... [spoiler][b]@Bratinela[/b] :paranoid: where ara you? [b]@Dever[/b] PJ itu apaan ya? :rolleyes::P:penguin:[/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope! =| next is an FTALKER Poster! :lol:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yep! :P :arrow: the next poster is a boy :question::penguin:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ting tong~ next is a teenagers~ [spoiler]PJ=Pajak jadian,bro~ uhuk uhuk~[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D what do you think? :P :arrow: the next poster is [b]DeverKerbill[/b] :penguin: [spoiler]:P nggak pake PJ segala macem lho! :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oho oho dever? mistaken oppa.. =| the next [b]really[/b] hates me :(

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-15 14:14:11)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O I don't hate anyone :wallbash: and I won't hate anyone =( :arrow: the next poster is a girl :question:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

teet toot~ next poster is sumone who have crush here..^^
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yaha XD next is a person =D [spoiler]waha! i see that this page is ful of spoiler so i wanna put one also! for nohing!!! =D[/spoiler]
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:redface: It's me :question: <-- I act like I don't know anything :P :arrow: The next poster is sumone who have crush here too :P:penguin: [spoiler]:D sepertinya giliran kalian datang... :redface: tadi kan giliran aku, sekarang kamu deh :P ;] terima kasih pengertiannya tadi :P saatnya aku menyingkir :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i guess:lol: next owns a mountain bike?

Last edited by --khathateslove-- (2008-03-15 15:04:02)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D wrong! :arrow: the next poster is a fTalk member =D
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Of course buddy =| The next poster is Girl :eh:
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes ur right!!! next is a a boy?
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wrong!!! -------- next poster have a short hair!? haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:44

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy