• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. look at my ava.. next one has a siggy
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:D maybe :P :/ the next poster is a girl :paranoid::penguin::penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha..ur right!! ------ next with a caption "another perfect day"!?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wrong... the next is miss me??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yep my lil sister.... :arrow: the next poster already approve my comment on FS :question: [spoiler] [img]http://th85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/Hiei1314/DeathNote/th_177156-20071106083136.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-16 04:17:51)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha..is that miee!? ----- next is the one who gave miee comment [spoiler]haha.its not my birthday.. :P[/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-16 04:19:33)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yep :P:penguin: :arrow: the next poster used this image in her ava [img]http://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200709/26/25/a0109625_23291034.jpg[/img] :penguin::penguin: [spoiler]:/ i think 16 march :wallbash:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no!! i use it in my sig!! :penguin: ---- the one who greet miee happy bday even its not my bday!? [spoiler]no its not my b day..i do it just for fun :P[/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-16 04:24:37)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no... next is feel falling in love??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup next is girl :question:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:mad: of course not!! :penguin::penguin: :arrow: the next poster is a fTalk member with rank maniac :P:penguin::penguin: [spoiler]:crybaby: you hack me :P:P:P just kidding :D How are you today? :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-16 04:33:26)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah!! ----- w/ a rank geek!? [spoiler] im so bored today.haha :wallbash::penguin: [/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-16 04:40:47)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:cool: maybe yes :P :penguin::penguin: :arrow: the next poster feel a little bored today :P:penguin::penguin: [spoiler]:D take it easy... you can having fun here :D[/spoiler]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes..i am bored bradah.. hhaha the next is a girl??

Last edited by cheuw (2008-03-16 04:53:26)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D I'm your big bro, I'm a boy :P :arrow: the next poster is overlay user :penguin::penguin: [spoiler]:D where are you? :ninja:[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah..im overlay user!! :wallbash: ------ has two eyes!! hahaha =D

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-16 05:17:36)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:cool: I'm blind :P :penguin::penguin: :arrow: have a lil bro? :ninja: [spoiler]:D where are you from?[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah i have a lil bro :P --- have a sister?? [spoiler]i told u already[/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-16 05:25:26)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:crybaby: I don't have any sister =( :arrow: have a big sister? :ninja::penguin::penguin: [spoiler]just kidding :P :D are you feel hungry?[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont have.. ------ loves to sleep!? [spoiler]yeah im hungry :P[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:20

[ 9 queries - 0.136 second ]
Privacy Policy