• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:wallbash: of course not :angry: :arrow: the next poster can read hiragana :D [i]@bratinela[/i] :D just for fun :P
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

noo.. i cant bcoz i cant download that font the next is my bro..??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D your cutest bro :P :penguin: :arrow: The next is my cute lil sister :rolleyes::eh:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ほたる]:wallbash: of course not :angry: :arrow: the next poster can read hiragana :D [i]@bratinela[/i] :D just for fun :P[/quote] awtsz :wallbash: ---------------- @T: no im not :ninja: next is not a mod!! haha =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: you're right :D :arrow: the next poster is a cute girl who used username [b]bratinela01[/b] :eh::P:penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha..u know this!!! :wallbash: ----- next is hotaru!! *i wish* :wallbash:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ Yep!! :arrow: The next psoter used this ava [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/62099.gif[/img] :penguin::penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awtsz...u dont need to put my ava!! :wallbash: hahaha ---- the next poster use this ava!! [img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/70054.gif[/img] hahahahaha :lol:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-15 08:09:00)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: you copy my guess :P yep !! :D :arrow: the next poster used this word for her caption :arrow: [b]› click here to add caption[/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

argh!!! :wallbash: ----- the next live in "my own land "
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: you're right :D:thumbsup::thumbsup: :arrow: the next poster registered in [i]2008-01-04[/i] :eh::penguin: [spoiler]can you translate my siggy for me? :D:eh::penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-15 08:29:33)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] nope mah sist :D next isnt new user :question: [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/796/796027ssh94ytu29.gif[/img] [/color][/align]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah.. last year is old enough right?? the next poster is a girl?

Last edited by 03_khine_03 (2008-03-15 12:37:08)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeess...right the next is sheiseten lovers??

Last edited by cheuw (2008-03-15 08:47:16)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] nope :lol: next is girl :question::question: [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/796/796027ssh94ytu29.gif[/img] [/color][/align]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

of course.. next is sist lindulz??
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha! no!! =D ---- next poster has a sig!! =D :penguin:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D i dunno :P guess what :P :arrow: the next poster has gave me [img]http://theftalk.com/img/warn_add.gif[/img] 1 :penguin:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

awtsz..is that miee??haha ---- next loves anime!! :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=limegreen] of coz :wow::wow: next is graphics maker :question: [img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/796/796027ssh94ytu29.gif[/img] [/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:31

[ 10 queries - 0.522 second ]
Privacy Policy