• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

whooaahh.. n0pe.. next is a singer..
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yess and noo..bcoz i am more cute than u..hahhha the next post is my lovely bro??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D you got me :P :arrow: the next poster still my cute lil sister :P
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess... the next is still shiseiten..hahaha
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:redface: Yep!! I'm One of Shiseiten :cool: :arrow: the next poster is a cute girl :eh:
myself108
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes.... :D :thumbsup::thumbsup: the next person has a reputation higher than 5?
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe.. n0 reputation at all.. ahihi.. next is a talented person..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i hope soo :rolleyes: next is girl with long hair?
myself108
» n00b
1969-12-31

good guess!! :thumbsup: The next person is a boy?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :disgust::doubt: im girl next persom with no ava and siggy :question:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe.. ahihi.. nxt person loves chocolate..

Last edited by scharfiena (2008-03-14 02:26:06)

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: so much!! :arrow: :/ I hope the next poster is ppl who have rank [i]newbie[/i] :rolleyes:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

you totaly right :D:D if u told it 7 month ago :lol: next is cute girl with red ava and black sig :D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:redface: you're right =D:penguin: :rolleyes: the next poster is a lil boy who always try to be a lil girl :penguin:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hiahahaha =D nope. next is sist 3square :question:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe.. ahmf.. nxt pers0n is a joker..
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:cool: you're wrong!! :arrow: the next poster is a bad boy =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :D next is girl?
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wrong,,,,,I'm a BOY next post is a girl??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

u gotcha!! next is :arrow: :penguin: holic?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:06

[ 13 queries - 0.579 second ]
Privacy Policy