• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yepp =( the next poster cant use invi mode?=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:wallbash: damn!! you're always right =( the next poster hate me? :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah~nah~ ure wrong this time the next one is in bad internet connection =d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: not really :D the next poster ol from her home =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep =( the next poster is truly unpredictable :wallbash::wallbash:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the best actor from mibu :D :arrow: next is a girl under 20 year old =D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yaphh.. the next is a boy??
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sorry u wrong :D the next one is a high school student?
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup... =) next one is below 18?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :) the next poster has more than 50 repu? :ninja:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no..but i really want the next is wanna be mods??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

never!! next is sist nurul?:D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:mad: what do you think i'm looks like a woman :wallbash: the next poster is childish =D

Last edited by ほたる (2008-03-08 05:33:46)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no :rolleyes: net is liar? =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D just an actor :P :D:D:D:D:D the next poster is the person who have full inbox PM :wasted::retard:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

huahahahahahaha :lol: never let u PM me :P next is ppl who waiting [b]her[/b] crush??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

=D i'm a boy :mad::mad: do you think i'm a woman :mad::mad::mad: the next poster love someone who have initial [b]J[/b] =D=D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no :P wrong person =D next is ppl who have multiple acc :doubt:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:paranoid: who is that? =D the next poster is someone who don't have a gender =D=D :disgust: but i think he's boy =D=D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wrong~ next is my beloved aunt??? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:36

[ 9 queries - 0.590 second ]
Privacy Policy