• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hell no :O the next one is inside ur heart?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

what do you think? :eh:=D the next poster have a ripway account =D=D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

noo *if i can say no =( the next one isnt a ripper..
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes, i'm a ripper =D :D just kidding :lol: the next poster is niknok =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ah-ah ure wrong now =d 1-0 =d=d the next poster is from indonesia?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: yes, this is my bad day :wallbash: the next poster is a girl? =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no some people say im a boy =d=d next one is targeting to be a mod?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes. =D the next poster is a mod =D=D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yesh :D:D:D the nex one is funcorner-daily poster =d=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

not really :wallbash: the next poster is hate cats =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ya-ha ure rite the next one didnt have pets in his place now.
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: yes, you're right :paranoid: the next poster can't sleep coz her sister watch a movie =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong she just sleep few min ago =d the next poster is online from a cybercafe?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

do you think so? =D:eh: the next poster has change her avatar just a few minutes ago =D :O what thats? :wallbash: the next poster can't sleep tonight =D [b] mod-note: sorry i edited ur post. theres a spam above u. :D[/b][b][/b][b][/b]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-07 13:50:32)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeahs the next one is a night-man =d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

what do you think? =D :wallbash: i hope this ends tonight :( the next poster can edited member post :o
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ya~ha yesh :D the next poster is named HOTARU?=d
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:lol: i just tell to you a few hours ago :wasted::mad: what a dirty trick to use that fact :wallbash: the next poster used Tokyo, JP as he's location =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hellooh im not a HE =( yeah. the next poster have one repu :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:wallbash: yes. the next poster have 54 repu =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:24

[ 9 queries - 0.516 second ]
Privacy Policy