• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:D well, i wanna say i'm the [i]admin[/i] of ftalk =D the next poster from phill? :D
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no . =D the next can play skateboard? :eh:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

noo the next is love jocker
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

not really . =D the next has wavy hair? :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no.. the next is indonesian??
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup =D next .. friendster whiz ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope next still whiz?

Last edited by Linniie (2008-03-08 21:19:10)

sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nope. An elite? :/
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no >.< next .. love choco ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yupp!! next superfriendster?? *hahaha.. d only superfriendster in hir =D*
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope . =D the next is love to chat? :D

Last edited by cremonti (2008-03-09 03:20:28)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. :D esp. with my friends. next is someone kannibal?=d
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no . im a cute kannibal . =D the next is a cute girl? :eh::wow::P
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

=d=d ure right :redface: the next one is someone think he/she is cute one. :P
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope.:eh: next is a mod from indo?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yepp. :O next is someone has "love" on her username. :P
cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

no . =D the next has "freak" on her username? :eh::P
amztecson024
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. the next is a pretty lady?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hahahaa . maybe yes maybe no .. =D next .. love Japanese culture ?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

foor sure i dooo :D next is person who lav ipod?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:33

[ 9 queries - 0.638 second ]
Privacy Policy