• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. next is friendly?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

i hope soo... next graphics maker :D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

soon i'll be. :arrow: someone who wanna end her/his life?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nope,i've just starteed my branudays~ next is a member who can cook like chef~
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope! :arrow: someone who wait for someone ol tonight?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no..coz she wont ol for 3 days....hikz... someone who have a nu crush?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. Someone from Indonesia.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yup. sumone who waiting for his "girl' friends to on and join here =D
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yep! Someone who always call me --> sist 2 square
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hiaaaaaa :lol: finally :D but i didnt always call u lyk that :disgust: its get much variation, did u dun see diferent of all :question: next its sist ほたる :question:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bweeee~ next is a moody member?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yep. The next poster is a bro Linniie?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bweeee~ Next is a teenager?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: what do you think? the next poster is a DeverKerbill.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bweee.....wait,you're riyt~ is that what people says Sixth sense?? next is Not A mod....
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

You do the same think to mee, wee!! I think you a mastermind!! The next poster registered here at 2007-09-14.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry. Ur guess is wrong. [hr] Someone who feel hungry? [spoiler]then we are the same :crybaby:[/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes that's me. I forgot to buy evening snacks, I have some sweets here if you want :D -- The next poster will be someone who used to watch power ranger and a big fan of it as well.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

U have some sweets. Send me one or two [b]packs[/b] :P [hr] No. Im a big fan of CaramellDansen ranger. :lol: Next is my crush in here? :redface: [spoiler]offline evrybody[/spoiler]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yey! correct Off topic: Okay I'll send all of them to you lol. The problem is I don't know what part of Indonesia you are in. -- Next poster will be a member who is related to a famous celebrity
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:51

[ 10 queries - 0.176 second ]
Privacy Policy