• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

surely.... next is a gay...
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

what ?!!! :o im not :angry: next is a lesbian ? :P
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:mad: I'm a boy. The next poster is... :/:/ a boy?
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dun think so sweetie :lol: next is an indonesian?
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Yep. The next poster is girl again? :penguin:
wyvern07zed
» n00b
1969-12-31

rong... im a guy... hehehehe.... and a pilipino.... next after i guess is ほたる... hehehehe... coz he's online... hehehehe..... =)
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D Nice guess =):thumbsup: :/ Maybe a member from philipines?
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yup! next poster is cute?? haha :lol:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D no. The next poster have more than 5 repu?
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]lolz... I only got 3 repu,,.. :D the next poster will have 1200+ post.. i think..[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope nope..hehe next poster is registered on 2007..?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope :eh: next is someone who have a child already... :eh:
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope.:P nxt is a murderer?:D
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no! absolutely no!! haha :arrow: next poster likes color blue.?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

cool! you got it.. i like blue.. my own room use blue wall colour... next will be "killer??":D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoooaahh... wat a guess... ahihi.. nope.. next is a caring person..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes.. i think i am.:paranoid: the next poster have been to a top of a mountain before?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Never :D [hr][hr] Next is a member who wanna watch my video?=d=d
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes sure.. where?.. :D the next poster have summer class?
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeah.... in music :D The next one who posts here is a Friendster Talker
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:35

[ 11 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy