• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

certainly yes! :D:D the chinito one?
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

wahaha you got me :)) emlodee agen
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes, it's me again! :P gourmet?
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope haha emlodee?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. :D:thumbsup: corny?
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes maybe? haha you?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope... shy?
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes sometimes.. you? haha
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. [i] this is not a yes/no thread[/i] i think a frustrated?
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha wrong post sorry :lol: @topic nope the next one is addicted to friendster?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

not really. next is humble? hahah
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

,maybe? loves rock music?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes! loces hip hop?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kindda!-- --- hate love songs?
lolepop_squad
» n00b
1969-12-31

no? next is female?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope :angry: next is a sissy... :D

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-04-09 11:20:07)

amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah.. next is inlove :wow: :lol:

Last edited by amandacaresse (2008-04-09 12:00:01)

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah maybe.. :lol: next is a stranger ? :eh:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no..hahaha next is sleepy
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no next will smile after reading dis... haha :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:00

[ 9 queries - 0.530 second ]
Privacy Policy