• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no. playboy? hhaa
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no playgirl? haha
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyehh, i play.. lol. --- a book worm?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

slight... --------------------------- war freak?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]No . Spongebob ? =D[/b]
moneymaker
» n00b
1969-12-31

you think so? cool? =D=D
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohh yeah,.,. --- stubborn?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Yeahh . :eh: Naughty ?[/b]
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sometimes :D lol :p --- funny?
moneymaker
» n00b
1969-12-31

yep! corny?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha, mybe my ava,.. :D --- a fool?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: [b]smart??[/b]
moneymaker
» n00b
1969-12-31

super! careless?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes, haha clumsy?:D
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no ahaha shy type?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm... maybe yes, maybe no!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: drummer???
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. emo? haha
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no but yes but no but yes but no but yes a rockstar?? ahaha
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^no but yes? @topic no. a poser?
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope definitle not a poser =):thumbsup: :thumbsup: emlodee will post next
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:54

[ 9 queries - 0.532 second ]
Privacy Policy