• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

*nope... *next to me: owns a cat..
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yhup.. thats me.. next to me loves pink??

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-04-15 10:49:15)

misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*yehp! next to me: hates someone?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next to me loves cupcakes??
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*yehp! :lol::lol: next: black keyboard?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes...lol next is love friendster??
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*nope *next: black mouse?
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next to me hates ants?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes. next poster is emo. :D
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

--nope...anti emo nga.. *next: anti emo
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next to me is an IE user..

Last edited by _vanilla_ O_o (2008-04-15 11:57:25)

misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*nope... *next: likes the number 8

Last edited by misscuppycake (2008-04-15 12:00:08)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]nope . selfish ? .[/b]
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*yehp.. if not in the mood *next:have tried hwaiian dancing
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next to me is misscuppycake??
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yuhp! :lol::lol::lol: next: vanilla... alooo..
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No. next the cupcake lady? :lol:
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im not a lady :P ur older than me next is: a male.
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yepp. nxt is the cupcake GIRL? haha!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]n0pe.. next is cute?:D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:40

[ 9 queries - 0.599 second ]
Privacy Policy