• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yap i am addicted!!! SAND KING wahahahahahah next one is a bigger nerd than anyone.. peace hahahah
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]Heck no! The next one is slasher201994 cuz he's the only one still awake. :disgust: Peace! :D[/b]
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well no..hahhaha is this a post marathon??? anyway i think either slasher or deviant :P [b]slasher!![/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

your are right dude!!.. next one here would say i would be next..
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nah next to me is scared of ghosts
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ryt.. nxt 2 me is.. looking at the monitor..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah.. LOL.. :D the next one is a music lover.. ?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yup! v The next one will be looking at my post. :D[/b]
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.guess your right.dang.!haha .next is a teen?
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Nope. :P The next one is reading at this sentence. :lol:[/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-05-13 00:16:28)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. next is a spammer?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.yeaa.sometimes.hahas .a mother?
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

noper!!!! next would be deviant!!
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. 13 years old gurl?
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmpf... no maybe 14 and male... next would be deviant.. he failss always..
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nah. :P nxt is 16+?
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes.. nxt is a pet lover?
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

noper next is not deviant
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. next is Deviantangel1995?

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-05-13 03:08:22)

16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. next is a copycat?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:06

[ 10 queries - 0.117 second ]
Privacy Policy