• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.! next is a chocolate addict.?
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

lol once again.. yes hahaha next is a geek who likes red and it will be shinaske lol
shizzle_819
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope!. ahaha. it will be shizzle. :P nxt is a hottie? :D
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yep!LOL Next is an emo?
sonisaoteam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]GREAT GUESS!![/b] =) :thumbsup: i'm a emo lovers After me is A girl who likes to playing football?
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! ahah.! lol.! next is a textaholic.?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

.noo.. .a fighter?
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yes!!!! a judgemental??[/b] =|
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..... nxt is a friendsterAddict....??
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

not really.. fashionista?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no,, ^_^ uhmm,,, next is a person,, a fat person who likes to eat everyday,, hehe,,^_^
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no..... i'm not fat hehehhehee........:lol: nxt is a anime lover...??
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup... newbie??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm,, slight,, ^^ next is an honor student,,,
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yep! Next is a music lover?
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes... happy?
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah.... geek??
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no...:disgust: friendstertalk addict...??:doubt:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.! next is a gurl.!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]^ yep! nxt to me is a graphic maker?[/i][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:01

[ 9 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy