• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah.. next is shiffer?
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yeah hehehe how did u know? ----------------------------------- anime lover?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ secret.. hehe @topic. not that much.. next is a rockstar?
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah... next is smart??
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

not really. next is hungry?
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.. next is CUTE??
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]A Lil Bit! Next Loves Eating Fried Frog??[/b][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-05-30 01:41:11)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

a big NO. :lol: next is a friendster laymaker?
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no.. next is a girl?
darlene0597
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yes... next is a friendster addict..
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep..^^ next is friendly?
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

of course. :lol: next loves pink and black?
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes!! next is not emo.
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes.. not is eating while posting?
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope sis next to post is sissy emlodee
smoked_girlz
» n00b
1969-12-31

next will be my friend, because i promoted fstlak to them :D
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,. next is an internet addict?
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes next is my clasm8 akuzet?
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope. . . :P next is a pretty girl? ;] :lol:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waahh!!... am i pretty?:wasted: hehehe.. hmm.. the next poster is warm blooded.. haha..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:36

[ 9 queries - 0.183 second ]
Privacy Policy