• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope... hypocrite?
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. student?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wrong friendster elite with invicible status ?? :eh:
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wrong... a moody person??
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yupz temperamental person ??
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yup.. that's me brotha.... intelligent person?!
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

not sure.. hahhaha... uhmm...a friendly person??
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yup. A friendstertalk member? LOL
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah hahaha a mcr fan?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the legend killer :eh:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

pretty girl.. :rose: :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah...not me.... is a member of class - s ?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.... hahah... uuumm.... cute girl w/long hair?!
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

^yahh thats right vnext to me is a boy......(hope this is correct)
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah ;] stranger next :mad:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahahah... imma stranger for u... uuumm... hunkies member will comes next.. :eh:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:/ what is that, I never heard about it before :lol: ---- :D of course a member fTalk who have FS account... :penguin:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]well duh? hahaha. a guy/gal who loves to go to 7/11 as his/her grocery store? haha.[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hahahahah... how'd u know about dat..?! a dude or gurl dat really love to go to shoping w/her or his parent?
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

yahh...haha... a student??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:30

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy