• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

punkpwinzes
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

hahaha., no., i'm a gurl., hehe., next will be friendsteraddict.,
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no no no ! b4 hehe frienster.adict ?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yeahh envy?? [/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]envy [/b]at what?? :D a girlie person??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. next poster is a member of FU?
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope :( <i want to join to that group,but i think im not qualified :wallbash: next is sis gengskie =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nooh~ =D disappointed? =D next is a Mr.Monk addict?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next poster will be a talker?
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup :thumbsup: [quote=DeverKerbill]Nooh~ =D disappointed? =D[/quote] nope :P next is member of singles :question:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nooohh hungry??? [/b]
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah em hungry :( nxt is mem. of [b]fu[/b] ?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poster is very good in cheating in exams? :ninja:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not really. next poster is an animal lover?
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope!.. hehehe.. next is single?..:D
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup =| next is friendsterfreak :eh:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... u're wrong... will the next poster has at least 1 brother in his/her family member?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no no no ! nxt .. she's a girl ?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap... next is an FU member?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :ninja: the next poster is an emo ? :ninja:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no em not emo ! nxt a girl ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:54

[ 10 queries - 0.202 second ]
Privacy Policy