• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

femchien
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no.. :D next is a member of MMP? :paranoid:
aicheun123
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

:thumbsup: oooh.. yes indeed!! :D next is a vain person:D
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeahh. Next will be a student?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yeah! next is a pretty boy??
-ABBEYY.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no. next is a cute girl ? :lol3:
reigne0611
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ahuh! Haha. Next is abnormal? :D
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes, :lol3: V A happy go lucky?
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

No. next is a beautiful girl ?
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Haha. =) You decide :) Next is from MMP?
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Correct. Next is in Manila?
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no. next is from Class S?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No. The Scandalers?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope!! v next is a girl?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No. A easy going friend?
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ow yes! :yes: :D next is a boy??
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nope. Nest is an ftalk lover
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Nopeee. v Bels?
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Noo. v Ate Mai?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

NO. Ms LuckyStar?
Mathew818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope!! - Hafeez??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:04

[ 9 queries - 0.258 second ]
Privacy Policy