• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope! ------------------------------- next is [b]pretty[/b]! :lol:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

uhm,nope.:paranoid: hakhak next is a high school student. :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

how'd u know about dat...? heheheh... nice guessed sist :rose: next poster is a girl that really love her life ? :wow:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. you're right about that. next poster is someone who can't get enough of friendstertalk?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yepzzzz next is love epptok??
Anggit Purnomoputro
» n00b
1969-12-31

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. so much. next poster is a guy?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

u right sis :D next poster is an expert in js =D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]awwww nahh next is sooo lazy??? [/b]
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I admit it. I'm lazy..coz' I just dont wanna get tired! :D :lol: next one is already bored in his life? :rolleyes:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... the next poster is taking a bath everyday? :ninja:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ofcorse yes! d nx poser is a boy?:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next poster loves music?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yeah uber gold diger?? :lol: [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. next poster is a photoshop addict?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

not addict too much =D next one would be a single man/woman
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yep my heart is single. :norose: next poser will be friendsterfreak
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm..I wish i was! :lol: next poster has A cute dog? :eh:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]oh yeah yer right!! =) next is a camwhore??? [/b]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. next is an honor student?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:33

[ 9 queries - 0.123 second ]
Privacy Policy