• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[align=center][b]A President Of My Own World...Hehehehe :lol::lol::lol: Next Is A Fan Of Hayden Panettiere??[/b][/align]
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^nope. `nxt to me is a [b]nerd[/b]? :/
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

noo ----- emo?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nooo!~~ Faker?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno what faker is :lol: deper??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| ......:| u call me? [spoiler]Deverkerbill Mode: [b]On[/b][/spoiler] Yah~that's me =D next is....a kindergraden student? =D =D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

How I wish. Haha.. next is an engineering student? :rolleyes:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no!.. haha.. lol i'm just 13.. next is a hana kimi fanatics?!
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope.. -------------- next to me have a YM account?
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yupss poser?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no no no!! --- haha. :) next is drug addict? lol
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kinda lol just kidding of course not totally not :eh: nxt is licking a lolipop :lol:
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope., next is.... wearing shades???
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope,,, next is someone who's really good at singing?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No ,,,555555~ :lol: next likes to play Golf?
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nyeh! i dont know how too./ :p billiard? you like billiards?
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]nope.. you like computers? right?[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeap! how did you know?? lols. :D [b]guess you read my post??[/b]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes of course miss.... like to give fansigns?
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. yeah. that's me. =D band member?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:23

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy