• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope... an anime lover??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Yup That's Me~~ another anime maniac?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup.. that's really me... a lazy person??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

100% True Love to eat cakes?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that's meh!! a music lover??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

That's meh =D a Photoshop addict?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope... an ice cream lover??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup~~ McFlurry Addict?
^^SuPeRnoVa^PRinCeSs^^
» n00b
1969-12-31

lil bit ... McFloat .......... :P Tea addict ? :lol:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

n0pe... next pers0n have m0re than 5 Reputation..?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]nope,, a music lover?[/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

100% next one is a Girl?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-11 08:32:37)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]yes!! next is a lady![/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hope not =D and i am Not =D next poster is called by Mademoiselle In France?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i wish i was...,,just joking! ^_^ next is an emo.[/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Noo~~ next poster is an Emo?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

noo :mad: next poster is a gangster??
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope! the next poster is a S.H.E. fanatic?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee not really but i like them ;) =) nex loves watching asian novelas? ;)
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yuhp. =) next is reading something?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:06

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy