• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

waaaa no! next is an EMO?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

no im not! =D next person is a very beautiful man :P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thank You very much =D next is a monkey?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im just a fan of it.. :| [spoiler]monkeys playing some music i mean :P[/spoiler] next person has an invisible mode :ninja:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes i am.,.. i think u can activate it too now.... next poster is powerpuff girls' enemy?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hahaha... it was my friend.. :lol: next posters is addict to japanese :rolleyes: btw, my invisible active in august... =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aoo...well,1 month to go~ yup~i'm an otaku... :lol: next listen to EMO?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope and im not an emo :wasted: next poster is a person who posted in #3747 =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes,That's Me. :D next poster is a member who have posted more than 1600 posts?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh, that me :o next person had a [b]s.e.e.s.[/b] siggy
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yes That's Me~ next poster dont know me. :D
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i know u.... =D next poster is a cute girl... :P
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Cute girl?hmm...let me think of it... :D [b]NAH[/b] next poster wears glasses?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh next is dork??[/b]
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wew... what is dork?? :retard: next poster is a band member...
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nah~ next member ever get Bullied by mosquitos?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahh :P next is a liar!![/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah :lol: next is a legend that being target by a legend killer :O =D :D:thumbsup:
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no.no.no. haha.:lol: next is fat?..:D
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no.. im thin.. next is a single parent?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:29

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy