• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope :lol: :lol: :arrow: a boy??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]eengggggggggg.. likes anime?[/b]
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah.... rockstar?
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

naahh.. ahh.. gurl..??
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yahyah!! =) :arrow: a [spoiler]a lookin-for-guyz-or-chiqs-person?? :lol:[/spoiler]
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

quiet right .. =) :thumbsup: next is .. [b]inlove ?![/b] ;)

Last edited by dorkalicious.o1 (2008-09-30 09:57:29)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ uhhmmm...not! wahehe... :arrow: uhhmm...thinking of someone every night?? :D
soul_keeper81
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ nopei sorry:D v I think next is an anime addict [??]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wahaha..yahyah V next is [spoiler]a spammer?? wahahaha[/spoiler]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope next: single?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm... a rockstar is next :/
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D:thumbsup: haha.. you got it bro.. Next is a member of Friendstertalkuniversity. ;]
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no goth ?? :D
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope!! i hate 'em!!! nxt is a FTalk member?hehe :D
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cool !!!hehehe are you a human??
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yep ;) next [b]student ?[/b]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

proud working student :thumbsup: :D next is gay? =D
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you're so bad.. enk!! nope!! i'm not.. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: LMAO next is a dog?? haha!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^arf arf. :lol: next likes coffee?[/b]:P
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh yeah. you're right. i'm drinking right now. nice next. a college student??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:53

[ 10 queries - 0.197 second ]
Privacy Policy