• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

nope next is an animal lover?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

^ not really. haha v friut lover?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yebah ! next member of [b]fu[/b] ? like me
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]nope!..[/b] next is a girl? haha.. =D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. next has 20+ repu?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yis :paranoid: the next poster can sleep the whole day and night straight? :paranoid:
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if i can do that, it means im dead sis :lol: next one is a japanese lover..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]Nuh-uh bro.. :D ----------------- next loves monkeys??..[/b][/i]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... next poster is an ftalk addict?
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmmm... heheheheh FriendsterFreak?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... next poster is a girl?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope :P hahahaha! nxt is a mod?? :lol:
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^nope!!.. v nxt is talker??..
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope next is a girl
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yebah ! next poster is a boy ?
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] [b] nope.. next is a boy? [/b][/color][/align]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... next poster loves anime?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah...i love anime.... =) next one... has a multiply account??
MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes... =) ----next loves ice cream.. :lol:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes ! next .. a mem of [b]FU [/b]?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:56

[ 9 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy