• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

iana27
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]^ naah ah![/b] [u]next is.. a Monster? ohmigawd. :lol:[/u]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]nahhh a beotch???[/b]
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]nope am a gurl,,, hehehe,, next is an ugly person,,,[/align][/b]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wrong.. a rain lover? haha . .
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah,,, hehe dog lover??
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

you bet i am ;) :lol: next is a nature lover??
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ uhmm.. not really. ahihi.. next to me love color blue.?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

quite right :lol: next poster is a son/daughter from a king...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah. but how i wish!! :lol: :arrow: next poster loves chocolate?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm..definitely! =) :D I really really love chocolates! ;) next is a music lover?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes thats me :D next poster is college/university student??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... the next poster is inlove with his/herself? toinks..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

you mean vain? yeah i'm vain. =D next poster is a boy?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes... =) the next poster is a girl...

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-07-23 23:14:14)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. you caught me. next poster has a cat as his ava.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

howd you know??? :o :D the next poster has a long hair??? :ninja:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. we're fortune tellers. :) :arrow: next poster has 7712 posts.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes :D the next poster is a tall lady? :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. i'm just 5'4". next poster is a superfriendster rank.
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes mam ;] the next poster loves dogs?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:39

[ 10 queries - 0.175 second ]
Privacy Policy