• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yap. i love dogs. arf!!! next poster is online (obviously! haha)
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yis.. but mag ofline na..lamon mode :D the next poster favorite fruit is ..mango.............
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. next poster has a spoiler on his siggy. :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope.haha. okay, the next one is..thirsty? :drool:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hah..yeah... next will be a girl...
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap. you caught me. next poster will be an FU member?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no..i'm a prouf Ae's!! :lol: next is sis aphrodite? :rolleyes:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. it's me again.. next poster is a girl?
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah... next will be using his keyboard to type...hehe
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:disgust: yes. :o next poster likes Cute Is What We Aim For??
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah... not really. next poster is online. (obviously) =D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yis =) the next poster loves sleeping?... toinks..

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-07-26 02:01:45)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... i always wake up at nyt... like vampire!!:lol: next will be a boy?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes..:ninja: next poster sing and dance while taking a bath?...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:o like whoaa.....i do that always! haha. caught me on that bro. :D the next one likes to sing in the karaoke. :D
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nah... ur not.. next will be,always online everyday!
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. :crybaby: not being online everyday and i miss it. nxt is a FSAddict?
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nahh... next will be like me..a geek??:D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:o how'd you know? wow. next one poster is a member of FU. :eh:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha. nope. AE po. next to me feels sleepy.?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:16

[ 10 queries - 0.178 second ]
Privacy Policy