• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]nuh-uh..nope![/b] :arrow: next is..[b]avatar's not the real face?[/b]
teguh0203
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.... :lol: next a coding master :idea:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ NOPE.. next will be a mod??
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope.. nxt would be d siggy is color pink.?
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wahaha..lols nuh-uh![/b] [b]mmm...50+ repus?:lol:[/b]
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nahh.! next to me is single.
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: yes ! :/ next .. a boy ?
Arctic
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

very right guess lady :lol: next one is a weezer fan??
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. nope nope. mr. :]] next to me is a fan of paramore?
venusvhie
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. is next a girl??
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup2!! :thumbsup: berii good sis. next is a fsmaniac??
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ! :) nxt .. anime lover ?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not really... next loves ftalk?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yis?:ninja: the next poster cannot live without rice? :ninja:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah !! hihi =D next she lurve her mom?
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ nuh-uh!@>>>awtz 'sablai' mom? yhep! >next is a rocker?

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-08-21 10:21:08)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. next poster is a member of FU?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah got it sis .. :) next poster is a girl ?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no.. the next poster loves 80's music ? :ninja:
brentda
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nope i'm in 90's haha... next will be a dog lover?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:15

[ 10 queries - 0.168 second ]
Privacy Policy