• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

malow
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yezzz! nxt is a boy?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]noooo kleptomania??? [/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nooo... copycat?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :ninja: the next is a fan of david cook? :ninja:
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yup[/b] =) :thumbsup: next is a [b]lesbian/gay[/b] :question: :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :paranoid: the next poster is a solo son/daughter? :ninja:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope! next is a superfriendster cat :D:thumbsup:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah.. hehe.. :D the next poster can do a backward tumbling? :ninja::D
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LOL, nah!! :lol: [b]Next[/b] has a long hair?
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]yup[/b] =) next poster is a [b]single[/b] :question:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah ryt guess :) nxt a girl ?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

correct.. next is a member of 'Class-S'?haha
moritakamatsu
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope.......... next has a boyfriend/girlfriend
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. next has black hair?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]yess pyromania??? [/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope //// aphrodite???
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope haha! have a sexy back :lol:
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha!! [b]no??[/b] next is a [b]girl[/b]?
Lyrehs08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^yup :D v next is a anime lover :question: :eh:
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope ! nxt .. boy ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:03

[ 9 queries - 0.235 second ]
Privacy Policy