• ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

[b]nahhhh hungry??? [/b]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

yes.. the next poster is genius in mathematics?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah...the highest one in my scores....=) [b] Next one is a high-schooler?[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nahhh!!! (i'm old, rusty, you know :D) the next poster is a Friendster Freak?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i used to be kuya ;) next poster is a close friend of mine ;) :P
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

^^ am i just a close friend? ^^ :D the nxt poster is a girl? ^^
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaah you^ nah!! yer not! =D yeah im a gurl! :lol: next is someone i lurve?!
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

woohoo.. yes.. i know you love me ayt? ^^.. the nxt one will be my bhe! haha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha yeah! thats me :P next is someone i know so well??
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

yea i supposed you know a lot about me = D that nxt one.. is somebody i missing like hell XD
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waah yeah! :lol: [i]kapal ko[/i] ahehe next is someone makulit/naughty?
maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm i think just a little = D hehe.. nxt is a moderator?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wew none of the above popsi :cry: hehe next is math wizard?? [/b]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think so.. i always got perfect score.. next is a science genius??
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]nahhh haha :lol: next is a lesbian?? :O [/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope.. next is a male?
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope. girl here. next poster is an fs maniac?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaahh..nice guess sis! :lol: i hope i'm right..next is a girl? :rolleyes: :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no :D the next poster has armpit hair ? :ninja:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol yes i am... but,, i'll go shave it :P next person loves to watching spongebob square pants ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The title says it all. :lol: [color=red][i]---> OR, guess that person by describing him/her with only a word/phrase. Then the next to post will answer either YES or NO.[/i][/color] I'll start. v Ni

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:49

[ 9 queries - 0.200 second ]
Privacy Policy